Email Hippo ‘More’ documentation¶
This document will show you how to get up and running with the the service. You will have the basics of the API up and running in 15 minutes or less.
Latest uptime statistics¶
Live uptime report¶
Report shows functional requests. Functional requests are queries containing real email addresses for validation.
- Confidence in data security
- > 99.9% Service availability
- Multiple response formats
- Easy integration
- Fanatical service quality management (SQM)
- Fast, transparent response times
- Proprietary scoring and risk assessment
- Multi factor verification and data enrichment
- Unrivalled coverage
- Spam trap detection
- Disposable email address detection
- Gibberish detection
- Unrivalled performance
- On screen reporting
- Thoughtful versioning
- What it does
- How it works
- Frequently asked questions
- Can I trust you with my data?
- How can I get a key?
- How do I call the API?
- What comes back from the API?
- How reliable is the API?
- Does the system get slower when it’s busy?
- Do you cache results?
- Can I get my usage in real-time?
- Can it do Hotmail?
- Can it find spam traps?
- How does it work?
- Can I get blacklisted using this API?
- Will anyone know that I am verifying their email address?
- Your service says an address is OK and I know it’s Bad (or vice versa)?